What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. its lifetime) and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the connection to the website is made.
Cookies - brief information
What are "cookies"?
"Cookies" are IT data, in particular text files, stored in end devices of users (computers, telephones, etc.) intended for using websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are contained in the HTTP protocol, which is used for communication between the web server and the browser. It consists of: a key specifying the name of the value, value and lifetime after which the browser should delete the cookie. Their functions are mostly standard for the settings provided by browsers. Cookies are used to facilitate the use of the website and to adapt its content, including our offers, to the user's preferences and to increase the usability and personalization of the content of websites.
What cookies are used by us?
The "cookies" we use are primarily to make it easier for the user to use our website, for example by "remembering" the information provided once, so that the user does not have to provide it each time.
Using the cookie technology used on our website, it is possible to learn about the preferences of users - e.g. by analyzing how often they visit our website, or what products they view most often. The analysis of online behavior helps us to better understand the habits and expectations of users and to adapt to their needs and interests.
The user's resignation from cookies that allow the display of advertisements tailored to his interests does not mean that he will not receive any advertisements when using our or other websites - in this case, the user will still receive the same number of advertisements, but not related to his current activity.
Information collected and contained in cookies may be stored after the end of the browser session, which allows, for example, to use them during subsequent visits by the user.
Removing / blocking cookies
Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Limiting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
How do we care for your data?
The Customer's personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter also: "GDPR") and other currently applicable, i.e. throughout the period of processing specific data, provisions of the law on the protection of personal data. Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: "Personal Data"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner for the data subject;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and updated when necessary;
- kept in a form that allows identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
For what purposes is information about you used?
Each time, the purpose and scope of data processed by the Administrator result from the Customer's consent or legal provisions and are clarified as a result of actions taken by the Customer in the Online Store.
Possible purposes of processing Customers' Personal Data by the Administrator are in particular:
- conclusion and implementation of the Agreement for the Provision of Services (Account) or taking action at the request of the future Customer before its conclusion (we process your data in order to maintain your Account so that you can enjoy the benefits it offers, e.g. placing orders without having to fill out forms each time , access to purchase history, managing your consents on the website, etc. and enabling you to use other services available on our website);
- conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement (your personal data are needed for us to complete your order and perform the concluded contract - in particular confirmation of its submission and sending the selected product to you, as well as contacting you in this matter if necessary);
- accepting and considering complaints;
- fulfillment of legal obligations resulting from regulations, e.g. tax and accounting, especially in the case of paid contracts;
- conducting correspondence with customers, including responding to customer messages.
What information about you do we use?
The Administrator may process in particular the following Personal Data of Customers:
using the Online Store:
- Personal Data provided in the form when registering an Account, placing Orders in the Online Store (in particular: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; address [street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country], address place of residence/business activity/registered office [if different from the delivery address], bank account number, and in the case of Customers who are not consumers, additionally company name and tax identification number [NIP]) and other data collected when using the Online Store;
Are you obliged to provide us with your data and what are the possible consequences of not providing them?
Providing Personal Data by the Customer in the Online Store is voluntary, but it is necessary to use certain functionalities of our store, for example, to place an Order by the Customer and settle it (conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement), registering an Account.
Each time, the scope of data required to conclude an appropriate contract is indicated in advance in the Online Store (we mark the data that must be provided to conclude the contract / use a specific functionality), as part of other channels of communication with the Customer or in the Regulations. The consequence of not providing Personal Data may be the inability to effectively perform the above activities.
On what legal basis do we use information about you?
The basis for the processing of the Customer's Personal Data is primarily the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request before its conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). This applies primarily to Personal Data provided in the form when registering an Account, placing Orders and concluding a Sales Agreement in the Online Store.
Also in the case of Personal Data provided to us in connection with the Customer's complaint, the legal basis for their processing is the necessity to perform / service the contract for the sale of the advertised goods.
Is your data subject to profiling and what does it mean for you?
For the purpose of presenting general advertisements, offers or promotions (rebates) intended for all Customers, in a manner adapted to the interests of a given Customer, the Administrator may learn about his preferences, e.g. by analyzing how often he visits the Online Store and whether and what products buys. This allows for a better understanding of the customer's expectations and adaptation to his needs, without significantly influencing his decisions.
Who can we transfer your data to?
Each time, the catalog of recipients of Personal Data processed by the Administrator results primarily from the scope of services used by the Customer.
The catalog of data recipients also results from the Customer's consent or from the law, and is clarified as a result of actions taken by him in the Online Store.
The Administrator's partners may participate in the processing of Personal Data to a limited extent, in particular those who technically help to run the Online Store efficiently, providers of hosting or ICT services, carriers or intermediaries executing shipments of Orders, entities handling electronic payments or card payments in the Online Store.
What are your rights?
Each Customer has the right to:
- lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- transfer of Personal Data that has been provided to the Administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and the processing is based on consent or on the basis of a contract, e.g. to another administrator;
- access to Personal Data (including e.g. receiving information which Personal Data is processed);
- request rectification and limitation of processing (e.g. if Personal Data is incorrect) or deletion of Personal Data (e.g. if they were processed unlawfully);
- withdrawal of any consent given to the Administrator at any time, with the withdrawal of consent not affecting the processing carried out by the Administrator in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
- object to the processing of Personal Data concerning him carried out in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, including in particular processing for marketing purposes, including profiling (if there are no other valid legitimate grounds for processing overriding the interests of the Customer).
For how long will we store your data?
Personal Data may be stored for the period of using the Online Store (however, they may be deleted after three years from the last activity of the Customer within the Online Store), in the case of marketing activities - until the Customer raises an objection, and if they are related to the cookie technology and similar, depending on technical issues, until these files are deleted using the browser / device settings (however, deleting files is not always the same as deleting Personal Data obtained through these files, hence the possibility of objection).
If the processing of Personal Data is dependent on the Customer's consent, Personal Data may be processed until it is withdrawn.
How do we secure your data?
The Administrator, taking into account the state of technical knowledge, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons with different probability of occurrence and severity of the threat, applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of Personal Data being processed appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction. Sharing information about the technical and organizational measures used to ensure the protection of processing may weaken their effectiveness, thereby threatening the proper protection of Personal Data.