- The goal of this fun travel game is to help the colored balls find their way home to their matching colored garage.
- Be careful! Some roads are blocked These STEM toys help develop fine motor skills as children use their wands to navigate the city.
- These Montessori toys encourage concentration and strategic thinking as children work independently to overcome obstacles.
- Use these independent travel toys to keep 2-5 year olds engaged during road trips and quiet times. The board measures 39*29cm.
- You can rely on these educational magnetic toys to help develop visual-spatial skills, counting, color recognition and dexterity, all in one fun experience.
Main Material: Leotard
Suitable age: 3 years and up
Product weight: 0.82KG
Packing size: 39.7*29.7*2.8
Cheerful magnetic maze helps to improve dexterity, counting, number and color recognition. For preschoolers, it will improve understanding of cities, traffic and the ABC alphabet. The beads are magnets and the magnetic wand controls the beads. Kids will love carrying the beads anywhere. It is also a board game that children can play with their parents or friends. Safe, non-toxic material with a plastic cover to prevent children from eating small pieces.
A great toy for leisurely play in lobbies, restaurants, on road trips and on planes. It allows for better hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills than a tablet or phone.
- Encourages fine motor skills and visual-spatial skills.
- Encourages counting and learning colors.
- He understands patience and shooting problems.
- Movable elements such as roundabouts and barricades add charm.
- Independent - no loose components.
- Suitable for ages 2+, but challenging for older children.
Each car park has a tiny gap so the ball can stay home when the kids knock over the board (because they will no doubt be playing with it on their laps)! . The magnetic rods are long enough to reach all parts of the maze, but not too long so that they don't get tangled and pose a safety hazard.
Encourage problem solving!
After a child tries to move one ball, the force of the magnet will usually result in 2 or even 3 balls. Frustrating, right? Don't worry, it's by design. Part of the fun is figuring out how to use barricades, roundabouts, and other niches to "hide" the color while allowing the color of your choice to pass through.
Magnetic sticks can be easily stored for travel.
When you're done, simply stow the magnetic wand in the handy storage slot and voila, cleanup is done! City Maze measures 39*29cm and is small enough to fit in a diaper bag or take with you.